Friday, April 5, 2013

anticipating

To want to be love is one of the worst feeling in the world. Constantly anticipating that miraculous day that might never arrive.

Isn't it sad to be like the Cast Away actor? Waiting and hoping. But the Christians seem to be a big fan of the two words "wait" and "hope". Probably cause we don't see the mighty one's last seen time on whatsapp and the double tick indicating acknowledgement but haha-no-not-gonna-reply.

I have an interview tomorrow. If they ask me what are my 3 biggest strengths and weeknesses I'll be damned. Irene's biggest flaw is her crazy imagination. Sometimes its like a curse that has an ability to make me cry. Other times it puts a smile on my face.

The whole journey back from work was smooth. I still managed to catch up with myself along the way. Most people don't do that, I wonder why they'd be looking at me funny when they see me talking to myself.

If I start writing down things that comes across my mind will aliens that secretely tracks our blog entries sense high potential in me and pick me to be their galaxy creative manager? I'm cool with the associate or creative leader position too, just don't call me an executive. Come on. What a joke.

A ghost could be humping you right now and you don't even know it.