Saturday, May 1, 2010

Surrender, surrender, the touch of you.

Dear diary,

Yeah, a pretty sad note to start with. Dear diary. Why doesn't it ever continue with i had ice cream today and it was completely non fat?

I watched Dear John today. I read the book before, it was so much more sadder than the movie. Don't like the girl, she's one of the actress in Jeniffer's body.

You know the feeling, of telling yourself that it's impossible to fall in love with someone, and then that person does simply so many things, to make you feel like that girl in Form 2 who found someone she really likes and is actually considering him as a husband already?

Okay, maybe nobody does that but me.

As the days go by, the apple of my eye, i'll always wait for you.
And as the new day dawns, the darkness moves away, and i will wait for you.
Remember, remember, the face of you.
Surrender, surrender, the touch of you.

Who am i waiting for?

It's tiring.

I go through my days, wondering if i have met that someone. And if these people are lying to me. I feel lonely. Aah, what an emo post.

I wanna sketch.

So many things i want to say here. Too many. Maybe.

I wanna play the guitar. Strum the frustration away.

Don't tell me to change. I refuse. I love how things are with my life. I love my flirts. They make me happy.

What i don't like is, what people say about me.

Just because you don't have the guts to live my life, then don't be jeopardizing my image for your own pathetic sake.

Owh, who am i kidding. These people who talk about me don't read my blog.