Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shopping for a dress

Went shopping today for my Saturday dinner's dress. =) Mum super mean, tell me to wear jeans and t shirt for the dinner. Said she'll bank in rm30. FML.

They'll never understand peer pressure. I thought they went through it themselves? Anyway. I find the theme for the dinner weird. Nostalgic night, dress up in your best 60s or 70s outfit.

Huh?

That's not really nostalgic to me leh. I wasn't born yet wor. 

So i was thinking maybe i should wear high waist pants. OR flare skirt. Leggings, what not.

THEN

I found out that my seniors are all gonna go in dresses and fuck the theme.

LUCKY ME. 

My roommate gave me the idea of a green jacket and pants, with lots of bling bling. And i was wondering about an airfro. YAO YENG RIGHT!

Oh. Right. Mum gave the idea of a scarf too. Sure it'll go well with a shirt and a jeans.

So here's my shopping trip photos!

Winkee went with me, and was my photographer!

Photo quality not that good. Old Sony Ericsson normal phone that's why. But better than nothing what. 

First stop. Sky Park. Pricey like shit, most of em bon bon, that pink lollipop brand. The black ones has 20% off. The blue is new arrival.


First try. Don't like the dress. But i like the mirror's reflection. ;)


Second try. We actually thought this was not bad!


Third attempt. New arrival. Too long, cause legs too short. Model wannabe attempt. =P

Then we took a stroll to Parkson. Nothing nice there, except for bras. Did i mention Triumph is having a sale till 4th of April? =)

If only i was thinner...

Stumbled into this shop. It imports clothes, bags and boots from Korea and Japan. Not cheap too.


4th. Shinny, tight, slutty. NICE. rm130 though. After much bargaining only manage to get rm120. Don't want adie.


Just look at the curves! ^^ Lucky not straight down YET.


No. FIVE. Super blurry but can still see the dress right? Main point here!


Same one.


no. 6. Same style, gold in colour. Looks tall right?

Can't afford it. rm190. :( This has got to be my fav pic so far.

Frustrated at this point. I liked some, but not very. But i have to get one cause i've got no more time. When irene is frustrated, irene eats.

Stopped for bubble tea and Chai Kuih. Not bad.


*nyam nyam nyam* cannot stop eating.


Went back to Sky Park. (Yes, Labuan is limited.)


Love this material. This is dress number 8. Super low cut though. Maybe TOO low.


Pardon my awkward face. No.9. I actually like this one, 20% off rm80.


THIS! I SUPER LIKE! I found it buried away! no. 10!


See. Super excited. Not much curves though. Hmm.


no.11! Super like too! So going to wear this! 


See! Can zip up and look retro! The material not bad one okay.


~And got pocket too!~


Winkee and I. =) end of shopping.


I bought all of the dresses!

ngek ngek.

No la. Bought the last two nia. Satisfied. Although i only needed one.

Oh please don't tell mummy.