Thursday, March 25, 2010

One day

~And i don't care what they say, i wanna be with you, i wanna be with you, i wanna be with you~

Sometimes i feel ultra lonely, cause i still don't know who's that one.

That one that will love me the way i want him to, and that one that i'll love back like he wants me to.

We'll have reasons to talk all night even when it's 5 years later,

We'll still find time for each other even when we're swamped,

I'll find so much joy just seeing him, and so would he.

We'll still argue over the smallest thing, and making up would be the bomb. 

And at the end of the night, i won't feel like how i feel now.

Like the loneliest girl on earth.

That have had so many, but just couldn't find one.

Wow. An emo post.

Well. I remember saying i'll try my very best not to be affected by boys beginning this year.

I don't know how i get so involve in all these nonsense.

Need a break.

Need to tell myself,

They'll all change at the end of the day.

They all do.

Oh well.  




Chocolates are my best friend. They don't tell me i need a diet, and they're always there to stop my tears. =)






Stop, crying for them.