Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cough syrup is delicious

Are you guys watching Autumn's Concerto (下一站,幸福。) ? 

Cause it's sooooo nice. I super like.

I've been so sick these days. With my nose blocked and coughing through the nights. Can die. Went to the doctors two days ago, begging for antibiotics and a non-drowsy cough medicine. The doctor so funny, use the torchlight to shine on my pimple and tell me not to scratch it. Warned me about having a scar later some more.

I've tasted the most delicious cough syrup in my entire life. I'm serious. It's so yummy!


See. I purposely downloaded this image from Google so that i can share this joy with you. I don't mind taking it 1000 times a day. Of course that means i have to be very very sick, so i don't want to.

Anyway!

I really really need my exercise. So when shall be the next time i club? Hmmm.

Oh .. and as of right now at this very moment. My hostel has run out of water... =/